More than just a premier winter destination
Although famous for its world-class ski resorts, Park City is the perfect place to vacation year round. Whether you are planning to visit the North Point Lodge in the winter, summer, spring or autumn, you will find no shortage of adventure in Park City.
world-class ski resorts, the Olympic park, sundance festival and other snowy activities
- Ski Park City Mountain Resort, the largest ski resort in America. With over 7,300 acres of terrain and 38 chair lifts, Park City Mountain Resort is in a class of its own.
- Ski Deer Valley, a resort famous for its well-groomed slopes and top notch service. Deer Valley features six mountains, 2,000 skiable acres and 21 chair lifts.
- Explore the Utah Olympic Park, home of the 2002 Winter Olympics and current home to ski jumping, bobsledding, skeleton and luge events for future Olympic hopefuls.
- Visit the Sundance Film Festival and mix with Hollywood stars, visitors and locals as you enjoy some of the world's best film making.
- Snowmobile Park City's back country with a local touring company. You'll be amazed at what you will find off the beaten path.
- Try another snowy activity, like sledding, cross country skiing, show shoeing, ice fishing, sleigh riding, ice skating or dog sledding. They're all possible in snowy Park City!
Hiking, Biking, boating, Music and Arts Festivals and other sunny activities
- Hike Park City's trails. Ascend to the top of Ninety Nine 90, the highest peak in Park City Mountain Resort (elevation 9,990'), or any number of other mountain trails in the area. For easier hikes, explore the Round Valley trail system, with 30 miles of tails on nearly 700 acres.
- Walk or bike to Historic Main Street on the paved Millenium and Mcleod Creek Trails, located just behind the Lodge. In the "off season" the resort ski lifts convert to bike lifts and the slopes become a downhill biking paradise.
- Boat the Jordanelle Reservoir, one of Utah's most scenic recreation lakes. Boats, jet skis and kayaks can all be rented at the marina.
- Attend a concert series, like the Canyons Saturday Summer Concert Series, the Deer Valley Music Festival, the Beethoven Festival Park City or the Autumn Classics Festival.
- Try another sunny activity, like golfing, zip lining, hot air ballooning, paragliding, fishing, rafting, or rock climbing. They're all possible in sunny Park City!