More than just a popular neighborhood
North Point Lodge is located in Bear Hollow Village, one of Park City's most scenic and convenient neighborhoods. Situated at the base of the Utah Olympic Park near the Canyons Village at Park City Mountain Resort, the Lodge has beautiful views of the mountains and ski slopes to the west and the Swaner Nature Preserve to the North and East. The Lodge is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy Park City's natural beauty from the comfort of your home.
In addition, North Point Lodge is located:
- 5 minutes from Park City Mountain Resort, the largest ski resort in the United States, and the Utah Olympic Park
- 10 minutes from Historic Main Street and Deer Valley Resort
- 15 minutes by foot (via a paved trail) from the Redstone shopping area, a mixed-use entertainment and shopping village with restaurants, grocery stores, shops, coffee houses, movie theaters, bowling lanes and many other shops and attractions
- 20 minutes from the Jordanelle Reservoir
- 30 minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and downtown Salt Lake City
For guests without personal transportation, the Lodge is located a short walk from the Bobsled Boulevard bus stop on Park City's free public transit system. Limousine companies also service the area.
North Point Lodge is accessible year round in all weather conditions.